Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Raquel Reed : Be Who U Want to Be.





Raquel reed is a model / singer, love her modeling, especially her underground stuff.And She is one of my favorite people, and inspirations on account of : Shes anything but shy on being bold and staying true to her personal style, standing out and looking amazingly different! This little lady packs a colorful punch! ~o~  Often times i feel like I'm holding back on my own personal style for the sake of not  looking like I'm trying too hard. But in reality i  actually really like going the extra mile for my makeup, hair and overall desired look.!  Don't you just love playing with eyeliner?, lipstick, Blush, highlighter, lip gloss,colour, shadows, hair dye and scissors!  Ahhahah! i think I've gone mad lol O.o  Well anyways here she is: Miss Raquel Reed and some of her many Kaleidoscopic Looks! ( She looks almost like a completely different person in every photo! Neat)